On Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:13:52 AM PDT, Ian Kelling wrote:
Bill MacAllister <b...@ca-zephyr.org> writes:

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:03:37 PM PDT, Bill MacAllister wrote:

update-grub is run in the example config in 10-setup. Take a look there
to see if you are doing anything different.

I was definitely doing it wrong. Thanks to Jan Dreyer's pointer I did look at the script for GRUB_PC and I missed a lot. In addition to the devices I needed to ensure that mdadmin got installed.

It is working now.  Thanks a lot.

Bill

--
"Can't sing louder than the guns when I'm gone,
so I guess I'll have to do it while I'm here."

Phil Ochs

Antwort per Email an