    > Yes, it's games-finest. Thank you.
    > apt-cache show games-finest
Ah, now it looks better. I wonder why this metapackage does not use
depends but only recommends.

    > So, I think that underlying packages are not installed because they are
in Recommends.
    > In fact, in the FAI conf files, the package appears like this:

    > PACKAGES install-norec
    > games-finest
Yes, you are right -norec does not install recommends. We have
PACKAGES install but in FAI.me it's currently hardcoded to use install-norec.

    > Is there a way to change this default behaviour in fai.me?
Currently not, but I will think about implementing it. Seems like a
nice feature to me. Another checkbox should do the job.

I may change the FAI.me behaviour globally for some tests, maybe this
evening or tomorrow.
--
viele Grüße Thomas

Antwort per Email an