Hi Adrian,

Please drop the previous version of the BFS patches I sent
to the trivial patches yesterday. I am now sending a new
version, where part #5 has been redone addressing the
comments I received.

Please note that the driver maintainer (I'm Cc:in him now)
has approved the changes in a private email to me:

> If you don't mind --- please proceed the way you were,
> but you may add whatever is the appropriate keyword ---
> "Approved-by:" or "CC'd to:" or whatever they do nowadays
> to indicate that the official maintainer has seen and not
> objected to the patches.
>
> Kind regards
> Tigran

Thanks,