Hi,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:41:54PM -0400, Jeremy Hansen wrote:

> We're really itching to use ext3 in a production environment.  Can you
> give any clues on how things are going?

The ext3-0.0.2f appears to be rock solid.  Andreas has got prototyped
code for e2fsck log replay, and I've got pending code for
out-of-memory and IO failures sitting here, along with most of the
code for metadata-only journaling.  I'm off on holiday in a few hours
for 2 weeks, but expect a release shortly after I get back with some
more goodies in it.

Cheers,
 Stephen