"Bill Rugolsky Jr." wrote:
> In an effort to document some of the changes that have gone into 2.4
> (particularly the VFS/MM changes), I'd like to mirror the entire
> linux-fsdevel, linux-mm, and linux-kernel archives going back at least
> to the start of 2.3.x.

Speaking of documenting, I saw recently on linux-kernel a few days ago a posting
from <someone> (can't remember who) asking for a new kernel documentation list
on vger, to which <someone> (also can't remember who) replied that there was no
chance of a new list getting started on vger just now, but there's already a
moribund list - linux-doc - that would serve the purpose.  Just how moribund??
Check out:

  http://web.gnu.walfield.org/mail-archive/linux-doc/

Anyway, it has the right name and the right support.  It's there for using.  So
I'd like to propose that anyone who is interested in trying to fill in some of
the gaps in kernel documentation consider making a habit of cross-posting to
linux-doc.  It's worth a try, right?

--
Daniel