On 2006-04-21T12:32:26, Andrew Beekhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Why is that a warning? That's perfectly normal behaviour if several
> >nodes are equal - share some common attribute etc.
> the extreme case is if both nodes have a score of INFINITY when
> you're trying to migrate a resource

Hm, I think the extreme case is the only one where there's a problem, as
it can't run on both nodes, while infinity implies it MUST run there.
Anything below infinity isn't a problem. So I'd invert the logic to not
not complain for == 0, but only for == INFINITY...

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
High Availability & Clustering