Alan Robertson wrote:
Hi,

As noted in the subject, we're currently planning on putting out release 2.1.3 on 10 December 2007.

Thanks to the good people at NTT and NEC we have more people to help with testing than in the past. I have documented a proposed release testing procedure here:
    http://linux-ha.org/ReleaseTesting

I have added a page to the wiki specifically outlining the dates for the the next release - 2.1.3. You can find this page here:
        http://linux-ha.org/ReleaseTesting/2.1.3

As before, I've pasted that document here to facilitate discussion:

Proposed Schedule for Release 2.1.3

Since this will be the first time we've tried to have a dedicated test team, and they haven't done this before, I've allowed extra time for this release. This way, no one should be rushed, and we should be able to produce a quality result this first time, including time for learning how to do everything.

Proposed Schedule for Release 2.1.3

Since this will be the first time we've tried to have a dedicated test team, and they haven't done this before, I've allowed extra time for this release. This way, no one should be rushed, and we should be able to produce a quality result this first time, including time for learning how to do everything.

    * Initial testing interval:
          o Begin 18 October, 2007
          o End 17 November, 2007
    * Final testing interval
          o Begin 18 November, 2007
          o End 09 December, 2007
    * Release date
          o 10 December, 2007

Known time difficulties

    * Alan is in the UK from 21-27 October
    * Alan is in Dallas, TX from 11-16 November
    * Andrew is on vacation from 29 November - 4 December
* 22-23 November is a holiday in the US, some people take off the whole week

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship... Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce