On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:45:59 +0200, "Raoul Bhatia [IPAX]"
<r.bha...@ipax.at>
wrote:
> On 04/15/2011 01:19 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] <r.bha...@ipax.at>
>> wrote:

>>> first of all, i do not know how the others think about a ocf ra
>>> implemented in c. i'll suggest waiting for comments from dejan or
>>> fghass.
>>
>> the ipv6addr agent was written in C too
>> the OCF standard does not dictate the language to be used - its really
>> a matter of whether C is the best tool for this job
>
> thank you andrew!
>
> jeroen, can you please create a github fork off
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/ (it's really easy!)
>
> and add your resource agent in the same fashion as IPv6addr.c [1] ?
>
> thanks,
> raoul
>
> [1]

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/IPv6addr.c

Hi,

I finally found some time to get the code on GitHub.

https://github.com/perrit/dovecot-ocf-resource-agent

As you can see it's kind of hard to merge the code in the same way as
IPv6addr.c as it currently spans multiple files. Would you like me to just
put it in a directory? Maybe it's a good idea to split the dovecot part and
the mailbox login part, so that there's a mailbox login resource agent
becomes more like the ping resource agent?

Regards,
Jeroen