you can find some fedora rpms at:
  http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering/

Let me know if you find any problems with them (I don't have fedora to
test them on - so the pre-reqs or install commands might not be 100%
correct)

On 5/6/07, Ramsurrun Visham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi to all,

I wanted to know how should I proceed if I want to install heartbeat
2.0.8 on Fedora Core 5. I have seen heartbeat2.0.8 rpm files for
Fedora Core 6. The lastest for Fedora Core 5 is 2.0.7. Also, the rpms
in the download area of the linux-ha.org website are supposed to be
for Novell and Suse distros. I don't find the heartbeat-gui rpm for
Fedora Core. Where can I find that?

Warm regards,
Visham