On 5/24/07, Max Hofer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wednesday 23 May 2007, Tao Yu wrote:
> Is it a practical way to call cibadmin/crm_resource/etc.. from the other
> program?
>
> On 5/23/07, Tao Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to write some thirdparty programs to manage heartbeat. Which
> > direction should I go? Tried with mgmtd interface by sending messages using
> > mgmtd client libraries, but seems there are some bugs.
> >
> > Please give me some advices.
All the tools i wrote (third party program for customer requests) are simple
shell scripts which use crmadmin, crm_* tools.

If you can life with shell scripts i suggest you use the crm_* tools/cibadmin.

Imagine there are changes in the libraries ---> you have to keep track of that
all the time.

With the tools you just have to check if the command line parameters
did not change and you are done ...

which i try not to make a habit of :(