Hi

just yesterday I found a way better way to get the scores from ptest. This new version can not only display normal scores, it can also display master scores, which seems quite important these days.

It still produces a heck of a lot of logs when executed, but thats just the "nature" of the commands I use - thats not to change right now :(

Now you can also sort the output by node or resource. Resource is the default, give "node" as a parameter to sort by node.

Please test and report problems.

Also, I put a major update on the ScoreCalculation page this morning to make things about scores clearer. Especially concerning groups and master_slave resources.

Post questions if there's something that's not clear yet.

http://www.linux-ha.org/ScoreCalculation

Regards
Dominik