Hi

heartbeat in v1 mode does not do resource monitoring by itself. So if
you did not set up any custom resource monitoring, you can just stop
your application in whatever way you normally do that and re-start it
whenever you like.

v1 clusters will not notice. They only see node state changes.

Regards
Dominik