David Hoskinson wrote:
> Thanks.... Got it going again.  However my amavisd service fails with a
> unknown exec error.  Its the only one that won't work, and isn't related to
> the group question.  I have it setup the same as postfix, dovecot, etc.
>
> Primitive amavisd lsb:amavisd op monitor interval=30s timeout=30s

Is that amavisd script LSB compliant? See
http://www.linux-ha.org/LSBResourceAgent for how to check on that.

> Just wondering if its taking too long to start or what...  If you have any
> ideas that would be great.

If start takes longer than the default operation timeout (20s by
default), then you should see that in the logs.

You can work around that by specifying a start op with timeout=whatever
amount of time you need. Make sure you do NOT set an interval for the
start op. Seems to be a common mistake.

Regards
Dominik