Hello All,

I've successfully set up a load balancing cluster using ldirectord and
LinuxHA. ldirectord.cf contains several stanzas for load balancing
several backend services. All seems to work as it should with the
exception of one minor detail.

I have one application on a backend server that is running on port 7106
on a VIP - lets call it 192.168.2.46. On the same server I have another
backend application running on another VIP - lets say its running on
port 7110 on 192.168.2.47. The issue is, I can access port 7106 on
either VIP and I can also access port 7110 on either VIP. I would like
to somehow restrict that to their proper VIPs so that a request to
192.168.2.47:7106 will actually fail as will 192.168.2.46:7110. Is there
a way that I can do this on the load balancing server? Perhaps add
something to ldirectord.cf?

Any other solutions are welcome.

As always, thanks in advance for the replies