Hi,

Relatively new to HA though I have been using Xen and reading
this list here and there, now need some help:

I have 2 nodes, physical, let's call node1/node2:
In each I have VM's (Xen paravirt / ha1 & ha2). In each VM I have
2 LVs which are DRBD'd (r0 and r1, mysql data, and html data). There is a
VIP between them, resolving the website, which is a simple
Wordpress blog so to have database, and works well.

When I start them (reboot VMs) they start up fine and ha1 is
online (primary) and ha2 is standby (secondary). If I:

1. crm node standby ha1.iohost.com - sometimes ha2.iohost.com takes
over, sometimes I am left with 2 nodes on standby, not
sure why.
2. If 2 nodes are in standby and I issue: crm node online ha1.iohost.com
sometimes ha2 will become active as it should when ha1
went standby, sometimes ha1 will become active and sometimes, they will
remain standby, not sure why.

Question: How do I test and debug this? What parameters in which config
file affect this behavior?

Thank you in advance,
Randy