Hi guys,

I've always been a bit confused when it comes to what really is
pacemaker. Now, I've installed a few clusters and in my ha.cf file I
enabled crm. Am I correct in understanding that crm *is* pacemaker? The
reason I ask is that I've read some documentation from this site:
http://www.linux-ha.org/doc/users-guide/_creating_an_initial_heartbeat_configuration.html

and it mentions:

Note

Prior to Heartbeat release 3.0.4, the|pacemaker|keyword was named|crm|.
Newer versions still retain the old name as a compatibility alias,
but|pacemaker|is the preferred syntax.

So in my case I've just installed heartbeat 3.0.3.2 on a Debian machine
and I've installed it from the default repositories which automatically
installed pacemaker. So is it fair to say that in my case crm is pacemaker?