Hi,

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 03:08:11AM -0700, Robinson, Eric wrote:
> We keep getting 'ringid FAULTY adminisrtative intervention required' but
> there is nothing in the logs that indicates why it reached this
> decision.

Because the token got lost. This is mostly due to a network
problem. Multicast support in some switches is not optimal.
Did you try the two rings separately? If they work fine in that
configuration, then it could be a corosync bug.

> Is there a way to enable more detailed debugging so I can see
> why it is disabling the ring?

As Florian mentioned, there's the debug option, but I doubt
think it is going to help. What may help is to take a look at
the network traffic, but you'd need really good sight ;-)

Thanks,

Dejan