On 3/15/12 12:55 PM, emmanuel segura wrote:

> I don't see any error and the answer for your question it's yes
>
> can you show me your /etc/cluster/cluster.conf and your crm configure show
>
> like that more later i can try to look if i found some fix

Thanks for taking a look.

My cluster.conf: <http://pastebin.com/w5XNYyAX>
crm configure show: <http://pastebin.com/atVkXjkn>

Before you spend a lot of time on the second file, remember that clvmd will hang
whether or not I'm running pacemaker.

--
Bill Seligman             | Phone: (914) 591-2823
Nevis Labs, Columbia Univ | mailto://selig...@nevis.columbia.edu