We have been using NIS netgroups to specify export options based on host
membership as specified in the /etc/netgroup file.  Some exports may
have multiple exports specs based on their netgroups, eg one group
should have root-quashing enabled whereas another should not.  If I'm
using /etc/exports, I just add another line onto the spec.  With
pacemaker, this is not possible, so the suggestion I received was to
simply add multiple exportfs resources to accomplish this.  What I am
finding is that I am getting erratic behavior in that export options
seem to be randomly getting overridden.  So hosts that should not be
getting root-squashed still are.  From my testing, it does not seem to
be a matter of "last one wins".  If the root-squashed resource is
running at all, whether started before or after the non-root-squashed
resource, then all hosts are root-squashed.

Is anybody else trying to do something like this?  If so, how do you
specify multiple export rules for different hosts or host groups?  I'm
using the ocf:heartbeat:exportfs service.  Is this ignoring netgroup
specs for some reason, or is there something else going on here?  My
/etc/nsswitch.conf looks correct, as far as NIS goes.

I'm running pacemaker 1.1.7 from official packages on debain wheezy.
Kernel version is 3.2.0 and nfsd is 1.2.5, also from official packages.

Any advice is appreciated.  I can provide crm dumps and other configs if
needed.

Thanks.
Seth

--