On 2014-01-09T22:38:17, erkin kabataş <ekb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using  heartbeat-2.1.2-2.i386.rpm, heartbeat-pils-2.1.2-2.i386.
> rpm, heartbeat-stonith-2.1.2-2.i386.rpm packages on RHEL 5.5.

2.1.2? Seriously, upgrade. You're running code from 2007.

> I have 3 nodes and I only use cluster IP as resource. When I start
> heartbeat service on all nodes, node1 takes cluster IP. But, after about
> 2-3 days all 3 nodes got cluster IP, at the same time.

The answer is probably in the logs. Probably some network failure
somewhere that causes split-brain, and because you don't have
fencing/STONITH configured, resources get activated multiple times.

Honestly, 2.1.2 is so long ago that we can't even remember all the bugs
it had ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--