On 2014-01-30T12:19:27, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> > root@vm-nas1:~# crm ra info fencing_vcenter stonith:external/vcenter
> > ERROR: stonith:external/vcenter:fencing_vcenter: could not parse meta-data:
> I guess your RA may be LSB (which is kind of obsolete).

Hm? How can a stonith-external fencing agent be "LSB"? (Not talking
about RAs here, either.)

> > crm(live)ra# list stonith
> > apcmaster       apcmastersnmp   apcsmart        baytech         bladehpi
> >
> >    cyclades        drac3
> > fence_legacy    fence_pcmk      ibmhmc          ipmilan         meatware
> >
> >    null            nw_rpc100s
> > rcd_serial      rps10           ssh             suicide         wti_mpc
> >
> >    wti_nps
> >
> > the external type is missing, is this correct?

Yes, this should include the external/* types. (It does for me, but
then, I'm on openSUSE / SLE HA.)

> > root@vm-nas1:~# stonith -L | grep external
> > external/drac5
[...]

So they are packaged, but not picked up by the crm shell. Seems that
there's a packaging error in how agents are queried, but I admit to not
knowing which one - I've not seen this behaviour before.

> >> on my Debian/Jessie with pacemaker 1.1.7 / cluster-glue 1.0.10 i run into
> >> the
> >> following problem:

It's probably best to update to latest releases - pacemaker-1.1.10 (or
even the 1.1.11 candidate) etc.

Regards,
    Lars

--