>>> Lars Marowsky-Bree <l...@suse.com> schrieb am 30.01.2015 um 14:38 in
Nachricht
<20150130133815.gf2...@suse.de>:
> On 2015-01-30T08:23:14, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
wrote:

>> Two of the three nodes were actually updated from SP1 via SP2 to SP3, and
> the
>> third node was installed with SP3. AFAIR there was no configuration change
>> since SP1.
>
> That must be incorrect, because:
>
>> > Was the corosync.conf option "clear_node_high_bit" changed?
>>
>> # grep -i high /etc/corosync/corosync.conf
>>         clear_node_high_bit:    new
>>
>> Could this cause our problem?
>
> This is an option that didn't exist prior to SP3.

With "there was no change" meant: No administrator did change the file; if a
package installation changed the file, I'm not aware of it.

> And yes, changing this option would cause exactly the issue you've seen.

So it's this phrase from the manual page?:

              WARNING:  The  clusters  behavior is undefined if this option
is
              enabled on only a subset of the cluster (for  example  during
              rolling upgrade).

BTW: The manual page does not says that "nodeid" has to be a positive 32-bit
2-complement; the page just says it's a 32-bit number...