Vladislav Bogdanov <bub...@hoster-ok.com> writes:

> Hi Kristoffer,
>
> may be it is worth to silently (or at least with rc=0) allow deletion of
> non-existing or already-deleted configuration statements?
>
> Background for that is that I keep track of the all configuration
> statements myself, and, when I delete some resources (together with
> accompanying constraints), they may go "out-of-order" to 'crm configure
> delete', thus some constraints are automatically deleted when deleting
> "lower" resource before the "upper" one. That leads to the whole crm
> script to fail.

Hmm, I am not sure about doing this by default, since we would want to
show some kind of indication that a resource name may have been
misspelled for example... But I can imagine having a command line flag
for being more flexible in this regard.

I will look at how it works now.

BTW, I suspect that passing the --wait flag to crm while running
commands in this way may help you. Although I am not sure I entirely
understand what it is you are doing :)

Cheers,
Kristoffer

> Best,
> Vladislav
>
> 13.02.2015 17:03, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Following fails with the current crmsh (e4b10ee).
>> # crm resource stop cl-http-lv
>> # crm resource stop cl-http-lv
>> ERROR: crm_diff apparently failed to produce the diff (rc=0)
>> ERROR: Failed to commit updates to cl-http-lv
>> # echo $?
>> 1
>>

>> Best,
>> Vladislav