Hi,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 09:15:57AM +0100, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Nachricht <20150216150805.GC27091@tuttle.linbit>:
> [...]
> > Yes, I see your point and it could just as well be that crmsh is
> > really overzealous in this case. Perhaps the removal should be
> > deferred until the commit?
>
> I'm confused: Dosn't it? I thought within the "configure" context nothing
> really happens before "commit"?

crmsh keeps a work copy of the CIB in memory. All configure
commands affect that one. On commit, the memory CIB is copied to
the target CIB, which is typically the live cluster CIB (but it
can also be a shadow CIB, which is just a file).

What I referred to above was the work copy, i.e. that the
"hanging" constraints removal should happen at the commit time,
so that the user has a chance to update them beforehand.

Thanks,

Dejan