I hope I am using the list correctly....

Yes, i want to show some folks a solution from the past.
(We need one for our Oracle, .Net system, so I was showing off my old
work...)
I don't have access to the hardware or even the people that support it.
If I can get that info, I will pass it along.

Initially, we used expensive, but highly supported hardware, like blades
from IBM.
We loaded them using pxe <http://etherboot.org/wiki/pxe>, so they were
guaranteed identical...
I got pretty good at typing "ifconfig".....

Thanks Lars and Ulrich!

-jim