Hi,

i was using this guide https://alteeve.ca/w/2-Node_Red_Hat_KVM_Cluster_Tutorial_-_Archive to set up my cluster for some services, all works pretty good.

I decided to use this cluster as a HA vm provider for my network.

I have a little, maybe silly, question.

The guide tells me to disable qemu default network, like this:

      Disable the 'qemu' Bridge

By default, libvirtd <https://alteeve.ca/w/Libvirtd> creates a bridge called virbr0 designed to connect virtual machines to the first eth0 interface. Our system will not need this, so we will remove it now.

If libvirtd has started, skip to the next step. If you haven't started libvirtd yet, you can manually disable the bridge by blanking out the config file.

cat  /dev/null>/etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/default.xml
i skipped the step to create the bridge device, as it was not needed for my belongings.

vim  /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-vbr2
# Internet-Facing Network - Bridge
DEVICE="vbr2"
TYPE="Bridge"
BOOTPROTO="static"
IPADDR="10.255.0.1"
NETMASK="255.255.0.0"
GATEWAY="10.255.255.254"
DNS1="8.8.8.8"
DNS2="8.8.4.4"
DEFROUTE="yes"

Now i want to know how to proceed?

i have bond0 - connected to my network (both nodes got different ip's from my dhcp)
bond1 & bond2 are used for corosync and drbd.

what would be the best decision to have some vm's served from this 2-node cluster too?

thanks, and please tell me what infos i may have forgotten to provide for you. :)

cheers

juergen