On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, James Washer wrote:

> I'm confused wrt PACSAT2... Is it flying 'on board" ISS? If not,
> where can I find keps for it? Also, does anyone know what
> frequencies/modes it is using?

It's attached to the frickin' thing!  On the outside!  They did a
spacewalk and stuck it out there.  There are pictures of the
installation on one of Bob's web pages.

Near as I can tell it's an ISS experiment, and will only be attached
to it for one year and then come back down.  Perhaps to be replaced
by #3 at that point?

-