Please I   like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you
are not interested and get back to
me if you are interested for  details as regards to the transfer of $24,500,000
to you. This money initially
belongs to a Libyan client who died in the libya crisis  and had no next of kin
in his account-opening
package in my bank here in Hong kong where I am a bank director. In other to
achieve this, I shall
require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly,  a
confirmation of
acceptance from you will be needed after which I shall furnish you with the
full details of this transaction.

Kindly reply to linglung0...@gmail.com

Respectfully,

Ling Lung