Each time that http://radio.linux.org.au main page is downloaded i guess that a query
to the mySQL database
is made...

It looks like that the default php3 page queries to the mySQL engine for New
Software... (checking the date i guess!)
every time the page is asked... is that right?

It will be a good idea to have the first page as a static one and updated with a
crontab or every time that new
software appears into the database... i will be very please to write some PHP3 code if
it is needed...

Hard work have been done and i do not want my comments look like i am asking you to do
it... i am just offering
to help if it is needed...;-)

I also agree with Julian comments to include docs into the database...

Thanks again to those that have been involved in the Linux Amateur Radio Database for
this work for the community

Alberto [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EB4GLO