Gosh! it seems my reply to Mark Aitken (which I thought was a harmless
enough question) has detonated something (again). Guess it was a hot
weekend!
Sorry 8-(
I can only observe that the number of irrelevant questions to this list is
far and away surpassed by the number of hostile replies.
I only asked what kppp had to do with amateur radio and now I have an
answer.
Anyway I must get on with my life

        ......and so the final product is improved!!

        regards

        Peter VK6PEC Perth WA