Version three of the driver for Texas Instruments TMP512/513 sensors.

Thanks again for the review, I think we are getting close. I'm not in an easy
position for now to test the driver without device tree. I can put the required
effort to

Main changes from version 2:
        - Remove the neccessity to provide a shunt-resistor value
        - Remove max-expected-current-ma configuration and always
          use max possible current for calibration
        - Make sure calculation during calibration can't overflow
        - Add value clamping for DT value and runtime parameters
        - Support non DT system
        - Move hysteresis from DT to standard attribute

Main changes from version 1:
        - Use the with_info API instead of sysfs attributes.
        - Remove non-standard attributes and raw value.
        - Move settings that were non-standard attributes to
          device tree, update documentation as well.
        - Fix coding style issues

Eric Tremblay (2):
  Add driver for Texas Instruments TMP512/513 sensor chips.
  Add DT bindings for TMP513 driver

 .../devicetree/bindings/hwmon/tmp513.txt      |  33 +
 Documentation/hwmon/tmp513.rst                | 102 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   7 +
 drivers/hwmon/Kconfig                         |  10 +
 drivers/hwmon/Makefile                        |   1 +
 drivers/hwmon/tmp513.c                        | 901 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/platform_data/tmp513.h          |  28 +
 7 files changed, 1082 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/hwmon/tmp513.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/hwmon/tmp513.rst
 create mode 100644 drivers/hwmon/tmp513.c
 create mode 100644 include/linux/platform_data/tmp513.h

--
2.17.1