On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Wolfram Sang <w...@the-dreams.de> wrote:
>> > IIRC it is the one which adds OF_POPULATED. If so, why is this not
>> > scheduled for 4.1 as this bugfix depends on it?
>>
>> No idea. This is an obvious bugfix.
>
> Dunno if you did but mentioning after the commit message where you think
> it should be applied is very helpful for maintainers.

+1

>> I would like to, yes. It’s just the nature of the process when dealing with
>> multiple kernel trees. I would be happy for someone to pick up and queue it
>> for 4.1.
>
> That might be too late now... You could also have sent the patch to me
> so that I could apply it via i2c with rob's ack. Next time...

That is exactly what I suggested on Jan 26 and Wolfram asked to resend
with my ack. Pantelis sent it on Apr 24 (w/o my ack) and I applied it
on May 29. Wolfram acked it, so I assumed you were not picking it up.
It sat there for over a month, so it must not have been critical to
apply for 4.1.

Rob