Hi Wolfram,

I am going to send to the mailing list a patch series to add a new
driver to support I2C controller embedded in some STM32 platforms.

I am wondering what is the correct way to name the file that will
describe the STM32 I2C bindings.
Indeed, in the Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c folder, the rule
i2c-xxx.txt seems to be the common rule but we also have some file
like  "vendor,platform-i2c.txt" like brcm,bcm2835-i2c.txt.

Do you have any recommendation for that purpose ?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Cedric