Tejun Heo wrote:
> Hello, Berck.
>
> Berck E. Nash wrote:
>> Tejun Heo wrote:
>>> Can you test 2.6.20.1 and post full dmesg?
>> Here's 2.6.20.2...  No ACPI errors, but still doesn't detect both drives.
>
> Please apply the attached patch and see if it works.  If it works,
> please post the result of hdparm -I /dev/srX of the optical drive.  Thanks.

Okay, here ya go:

/dev/sr0:

ATAPI CD-ROM, with removable media
        Model Number:       LITE-ON LTR-48246S
        Serial Number:
        Firmware Revision:  SS0E
Standards:
        Used: ATAPI for CD-ROMs, SFF-8020i, r2.5
        Supported: CD-ROM ATAPI-2
Configuration:
        DRQ response: 50us.
        Packet size: 12 bytes
Capabilities:
        LBA, IORDY(cannot be disabled)
        DMA: mdma0 mdma1 mdma2 udma0 udma1 *udma2
             Cycle time: min=120ns recommended=120ns
        PIO: pio0 pio1 pio2 pio3 pio4
             Cycle time: no flow control=227ns  IORDY flow control=120ns