Hello.

Jeff Garzik wrote:

What have really surpried me about Promise was that they gave their SATA chip docs to Jeff who made them public and yet they continue to conceal the old PATA chip docs... :-/

They probably just need to be poked. I've been sitting on the sata_sx4

It's not tat MV not poked them but al we've got was a hard copy of one section under an agreement to ship the calibration code only to the customer... :-/
    Luckily, there were Albert's patches floating around by rhis time. :-)

docs and cards, waiting on them to give me permission to post the SX4 docs since January. Previous doc pokings were successful, but sometimes they disappear for months at a time.

    Jeff

MBR, Sergei