On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 12:43:22AM +0100, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:

Hi,

[...]

> Even if this patch contains only trivial changes, the amount of them
> and the fact that it intermixes different logical changes (shortening
> names, dead code removal and comments beautification) makes it somehow
> non-trivial to review.
>
> General comment:
> please have some mercy on the reviewer (in this case me ;) and spread
> the changes across more patches (it should also be easier for you since
> with more patches it is more likely that the more changes get applied
> the first time and you will have less code to recast/resubmit).

sorry about that, i tend to forget myself sometimes when going over the code and
wanting to fix all in one go. Concerning the shortening of the variable names -
i wanted to make them as short as possible so that i have less lines > 80 and
not have to break them and make them less readable. Will redo.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruß,
    Boris.