Merhabalar,

Ankara'daki firmamızda ArGe merkezimizde çalışmak üzere ekibimize Yazılım
Geliştirme Mühendisi arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
İlgilenen arkadaşlar *yenibiris.com <http://yenibiris.com>* üzerinden
veya *care...@bilkon-kontrol.com.tr
<care...@bilkon-kontrol.com.tr>* adresine ayrıntılı özgeçmişlerini mail
atarak başvurabilirler.
İlanı aşağıda bulabilirsiniz.

İyi Çalışmalar

*Software Developer Engineer*

*Job Description*

We are looking for Software Developer Engineers (SDE) to join our R&D team.
Position seeks following contributions:

- Participation in various stages of software development including design,
implementation and DevOps
- Refactoring of existing software frameworks developed in-house for
further development activities
- Investigating existing and emerging software technologies for
upcoming/future projects

Due to diverse project requirements we utilize different technologies for
various components of each project:

- We utilize C/C++ for power hungry components including video encoding and
analytics
- Qt5 as for C++ framework of choice
- Go/Python/Bash for maintenance and non-critical applications
- Javascript and related HTML5 frameworks for browser-based frontends
- JSON for everything related to data both for (micro)services and database
(big data)
- Java for Android development
- Linux environment for everything in life

*Required Skills*

- Excellent knowledge of C/C++; and/or,
- Clear understanding GIT source control; and/or,
- Clear understanding of TCP/IP networking stack; and/or,
- Experience in video encoding technologies (H.264,H.265,VP9); and/or,
- Video streaming experience with RTSP/RTP; and/or,
- Qt framework knowledge; and/or,
- Linux kernel development experience

Every candidate is expected to meet following minimum criteria:

- Being fluent in English and having a generally accepted degree like
TOEFL, IELTS or Uni. Proficiency
- No military obligation for male candidates
- 3+ years of experience for senior candidates
- New graduates should give detailed information about their projects,
interships and software they have developed during their education

*Work Environment*

Our R&D office is located at Via Tower Business Center on Eskişehir Yolu.
We have a fun, challenging, collaborative and friendly environment.
Our department have a fast-paced and structured system. Our team have a
sense of commitment and a good work ethic and that makes the
company successful and a great place to work.

--

Hilal Akyuz
-