Hi,

Long time, no see ;)
If there are still some long time linux keepers who still remember me...

Anyway, if you remeber 1.5 a year ago I've tried to involve Intel in our
Linux party, but failed - they have asked what is a kind of program Linux?
ha...

Now the situation is different. Intel goes Linux. I know you have heard
about Intel investing in RH, but this is all theory. The reality is that
Intel uses linux, pretty much and will broad it even more by kicking all
the NT servers and putting our beloved linux to get a better utilization
of the HW :)

Just for the record, Pavel and I are running a PC farm of 30 machines all
Linux. And of course our desktop machines are linuxes. Imagine 2xPIII-500,
256M, 9G SCSI PCs and linux - that's my desktop!

This time as never before, Intel wants to give a hand on the Linux party.
Intel wants you to come working here with us to make the dream become
true, help us kicking off NT and put linux instead. There are a plenty
jobs offers, most of them are very urgent. A huge number in the Networking
Department where I'm proud to work now. Also my previous student position
with linux/perl/apache/mod_perl/mysql is still hot! Get in touch with me
by private email for more information.

Ok, back to the subject's topic. Nir has asked me a few months ago,
whether I'll come to the party. So here I'm and I'm bringing with me a few
other hackers from Intel. I hope is a good timing for the party, so lets
roll it. I don't have the details yet, but Intel's folks promise a good
support - advertisment, T-shirts, snacks (anythings else? you tell!).

Nir and other Technion folks - do we still have the Rifkin's place?
Do we still have the contacts with Irgun ha Studentim? As I remember
Shachar has finished his studies, right?

Thanks!

Stas Bekman  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    www.singlesheaven.com/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC at  www.singlesheaven.com/stas/TULARC
www.apache.org  & www.perl.com  == www.modperl.com  ||  perl.apache.org