>Hi,

>Our company has a mixed environment of Sun workstations, servers and X
>terminals. I'm trying to figure out the best way to enable people to run
>hebrew word (or other required Win32 software) on their desktops.

>I dropped NT TS right out of the questions,

Not so fast.

Try Windows 2000 Beta 3. Don't let the "beta" fool you, it's probably the
best OS Microsoft has ever released. It's definitely faster and more stable
than NT 4 (This was not a typo: fastER and MORE stable).

..And it has a terminal server option built in (and, of course, full hebrew
support - like the NT Enabled version)

Aviram Jenik

"Addicted to Chaos"

Today's quote:
I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
                         - Albert Einstein