Eli Marmor writes:

 > > Hey - what's going on here? I'm making an educated guess "AS"
 > > stands for Alex[1], but I never got his message! Is the list eating
 > > up messages, or maybe sending them out-of order for some people?
 >
 > Read again the note I sent to Alex. If you don't have it, a short
 >
 > Alex asked me some questions privately, without linux-il as a CC.
 > That's OK. I answered him privately. That's OK too. Then he replied
 > but added linux-il as a CC. Although it is OK with me (but not with
 > you probably), he didn't quote my full reply, so I had a note about
 > it, and quoted myself, so I would be more clear and convincing.
 >
 > So don't look for the original message; it is not there...

The message Gaal referred to was the one CC'd to the list; he should
have received it. (How did Stanislav, the one who replied, receive it?)

--
Alex Shnitman                            | http://www.debian.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]   +-----------------------

The ability of the Open Source process to collect and harness the
collective IQ of thousands of individuals across the Internet is
simply amazing. More importantly, Open Source evangelization scales
with the size of the Internet much faster than our own evangelization
efforts appear to scale.
        -- Internal Microsoft memo