Hey,

The company I work for is looking for has two potentially interesting
positions open:

1. System administrator
        - over 2 years experience MUST
        - 'troubleshooter' attitude
        - solid TCP/IP networking understanding
        - OSes: the more UNIX flavours, the better;
          also needs to know NT (*sigh*)
        - ability to handle lots of tasks
        - full time

2. Perl hacker
        - who knows the kind of stuff Perl hackers tend to know
        - TCP/IP
        - HTML, CGI advantage
        - experience in working as part of a development team - advantage
        - full time - advantage

Please reply to me personally if you're interested; if you can
include your CV in your email, all the better.
Location is Tel-Aviv area. Jobs are on-site.

gaal