DA>> Can some one tell where can I d/l Red Hat 6 cd image or

Installation: ftp.redhat.com and mirrors
(http://www.redhat.com/mirrors.html)
CD Image: from list archives is on ftp://dream.co.il/pub/
ftp://ftp.bruenderman.org/pub/redhat60.raw (bootable)

may provide a bunch of help in such a case.

DA>> instalation and is it better then Debian?

Are apples better than oranges? Try yourself and then tell (not me,
someone who asks :).
RH6 works for me (just freshly upgraded :), so it's quite reasonable
hypothesis that it will work for you. Debian works for many people too
(now wonder :), so it may work for you also. The choice is yours.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells

  • red hat 6 Dan Alon
    • Stanislav Malyshev a.k.a Frodo