> amit wrote:
>
> hello
> i am new to linux and i am very sorry if this question is stupid,but i
> was searching for help every place and i couldn't find it
> i got hardware that i can't use in linux read hat 6
> modem blaster flash56 pci  of creative
> and
> sound blaster 128 of creative a very new card
> please help me
> amit

I also couldn't operate this "Modem-Blaster" under RH6. Like rest said -
try to get an ISA modem. I use a 28.8K ISA modem from '94 technology and
it's works really O.K. (up to 5kb/sec) as long as you don't need a
powerful internet connection from home (as in my case - at work I have a
speedy connection).

Boaz.