I want to have my PC constantly connected to the Internet through some ISP
(probably AcuqaNet), using a 64K frame relay line and a monofrad.

Can you help with the following items from BEZEQ's frame relay order form ?

1.   Section B of the form (access line):
1.1  What are the differences between an active and a non active access line ?
1.2  Interface: V.35 or G703 ? Am I right on saying that this depends on the
monofrad ? And anyway, why BEZEQ want to know that ? Are they putting their
own equipment in my site ? That is, will they put one or more units of their
own between the monofrad and the line ?
1.3 FR protocol: T617 Annex D or Q922 Annex A ? Am I right that this depends
on the monofrad ability ? What are the differences between those standards ?
1.4 The physical interface of the frad (V.35 or V.24) ?
1.5 Client's protocols:
(Slip, Async, TCP/IP, PPP, X.25, Telnet, IPX, HDLC, SDLC)
Isn't the Frame Relay line transparent when considering the actual data that
is passed on the line ?

2.   Logical channels (section C):
What are logical channels ? Can I have a connection to AcquaNet and Israserv
on the same physical line ?

BTW: Can you recommend {ISA, PCI} card that have the functionality of a
monofrad ?