GP>> If you meant Xemacs -- there indeed is no support that I know of, though
GP>> it will be supported "in the future". I suggest you use the original
GP>> Mule instead -- it work fine for RTL Hebrew editing.

There's also hebrew.el module - which allows typing on hebrew keyboard
(with right directionality) and some line functionality too - like it
would be expected in RTL, but you edit the resulting text as usual text in
Emacs. While it's far from perfect, it allows to do most hebrew-text tasks
with minimal effort. The module should be on HUJI ftp site
(ftp.huji.ac.il).

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells