>From the IBM Course Programme, July - December 1999:
Course        Course
Price        Duration
Code            Name
NIS            Days
LX13            Linux Basics
200            4
LX07            Linux TCPIP Admin
800            5
LX14            Linux System Admin
200            4
LX26            Linux Integration with Windows         2500            2
LX22            Linux & Perl Programming                3000            3
LX24            Linux as a Firewall
500         2
LX23            Linux BASH Programming                   3000          3

You can get the dates &c from IBM at 1-800-565-565 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I cannot personally vouch for any of these courses, having not taken any.
(I suspect that buying a few books is
a cheaper and  a more efficient use of resources.)

Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:

>As much as heard, Sela is making courses with PF1. I really don't know
>about the quality of this course though...
>
>I also heard some unofficial statements that IBM Israel is going to set
>a Linux course. Anyone to comment on that?
>
>Thanks
>Hetz
>
>Yaron Zabary wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>   Does anyone know of some place which gives advanced Linux sysadmin
>> courses ?
>>
>> -- Yaron.

begin:vcard
n:Feiglin;Daniel
tel;cell:972 53 869986
tel;fax:972 9 862 1052
tel;home:972 9 832 0939
tel;work:972 9 861 6204
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Dilog Computers Ltd.
adr:;;POB 36;Shavei Shomron, Mobile Post;;44858;ISRAEL
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-mozilla-cpt:;-20112
fn:Daniel Feiglin