> > > I would expect them to print manuals earlier, I wonder if they have them
> >
> > They never did it, so why this time?

If someone can send me today or at most tomorrow text or ps files (with or
without pointers to their source on the web) I *might* try to produce many
fliers or thin booklets so that we can give them away on Friday.
Is this desirable ?
Perhaps I should try to make many hard copies of the Linux-il FAQ or the www
site ?
Please note that I do not own a copying shop so that the exact number of many
depends on the number of pages each file consume.

> > > Anyway I'm downloading it, and I'll be done in about 12 hours (going at
> > > 15 K/s).
> > > So tell me if you want me to burn it for you.
> >
> > Wow...

Is this Wow refers to the speed ? Does 15K/s refers to the to Kbyte or Kbits
(sorry for my ignorance) ? Anyway, continuing the thread from 3 months ago
about having a fast Internet connection, can you tell us the parameters of
your connection ?