> I cant provide you with a vendor info, cause I dont know the vendor -
> the
> card of the same series which I have is a no-name card... . But I do
> have it's drivers diskette and carton case. So, if it could help you,
> contact me (or through the list - whichever you prefer)
> My card is a NE2000 clone (EISA), combo, and it works under Linux.

Well, it does work under Linux, but not in a smooth manner since it needs to
be disconnected from the net when the machine is booted and reconnected
afterwards.

Actually, looking at the attached diskette, I found that I have a fet916.c,
fet916.o, linux.txt and trans.dat.
The trans.dat suggests gcc -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -I/usr/src/linux/net/inet
-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -m486 -c fet916.c and then to cp ./fet916.o
/usr/src/linux/modules/fet916.

The fet916.c says it is Donald Becker non-shared-memory NS8390 ethernet driver
for linux with patches from Paul Gortmaker that seems relevant since it has
"new reset code, reset card after probe at boot" and "Allow users with bad
cards to avoid full probe". This file also has the line
 static const char *version =
    "916.c:VIA Technologies Inc. 10BaseT Linux driver v1.0 \n";

Does it standard ?