Hi
I posted a reply to an earier message you sent.
My script serves this purpose exactly. I also use squid for connectivity at
my site, and even displaced the MS-Proxy by it just because it does these
things better (you can associate users with dest domains and give them
permissions to reach these domains ONLY and a few other scenarios).

I must also add that it listens to the squid log when the server is set to
httpd format, meaning that if you decide to use AUTH, the AUTH user name
will also appear, and you will be able to check the hour and the user name
along with the dest url to see who exactly used the server to access the
server.