Hello Valentin,
You may want to make your message on-topic by the following modifications:
1. Put the castle in Finland rather than in France.
2. Claim that the land is filled with 160000 RPMs of high quality (rather
   than sqm = short of spam?).
3. Fill the pool with penguins.
4. Change the pigeon tower to penguin tower.
5. Declare that the castle is Open Source and anyone passing through is
   welcome to pay a visit and maybe contribute few hours of labor to the
   castle's upkeep and improvements.

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Valentin Ossman wrote:

> 15th Century Historic Castle in Marigna (Franche-Comte), France.
>
> 1:15H drive from Lyon or Geneve.
> 160000 sqm land, partialy forest with animals.
> 20 bedrooms, 6 living rooms + antique furniture.(total 1200 sqm).
> Pool + pool house (200sqm), small stables, servant house (300sqm),
> peigeon tower (400sqm) (w/rooms).
> Beautifull view.
> Historic monument.
> Price $1,100,000
> Contact:
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> phone: +972-54-996101

                                             --- Omer

   "MS-Word keeps thinking it knows what I'm gonna do next and tries to
   help me.  I've lived with my wife for 27 years and SHE can't do that.
   What makes MS-Word think it can?"             Bill Mullins

WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.